10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’sClick to RSVP
Start DateMarch 28, 2022
Class Time2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
This Alzheimer’s Association program covers:
• Typical age-related changes of the brain
• Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s
• How to approach someone about memory concerns
• Early detection, the benefits of diagnosis and the diagnostic process
• Alzheimer’s Association resources
The program is scheduled to run approximately 1 hour including Q&A.
Class Credit Information
A Certificate of Completion is available to any participant wishing to receive one.
To register for the program, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and zip code. You will receive an email confirming your registration and a Zoom link to access the program at the scheduled time.