10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’sClick to RSVP
Start DateMay 10, 2022
Class Time5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
This Alzheimer’s Association program covers:
• Typical age-related changes of the brain
• Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s
• How to approach someone about memory concerns
• Early detection, the benefits of diagnosis and the diagnostic process
• Alzheimer’s Association resources
The program is scheduled to run approximately 1 hour including Q&A.
Class Credit Information
A Certificate of Completion is available to any participant wishing to receive one.
To register, email Venita Olson at email@example.com or call (843) 405-7831. All you need to register is your name, email address and a home or work zip code.