10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’sClick to RSVP
Start DateJanuary 20, 2021
Class Time10:00 am - 11:00 am
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The free one-hour program covers:
• Typical age-related changes of the brain
• Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s
• How to approach someone about memory concerns
• Early detection, the benefits of diagnosis and the diagnostic process
• Alzheimer’s Association resources
Register now to join us for this informative program.
Class Credit Information
Participants may receive a Certificate of Completion if requested.
To register for the program, send an email to email@example.com. You will receive an email confirming your registration which will include a Zoom link to access the program at the scheduled time.