Educational Alzheimer’s SeminarClick to RSVP
Start DateJanuary 4, 2022
Class Time6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Please join Wickshire Steele Creek at 13600 South Tryon Street Charlotte NC 28278 from 6:30pm-8:00pm for an Alzheimer's educational program with Q&A on January 4th 2022 hosted by Mike Mannion, CSA, CDP, CPRS
Certified Senior Advisor with Senior Care Authority.
Stop by for a visit to our community to meet our Sales and Marketing Manager Allison Smidt and schedule a visit with her before or after the event! Please contact her at 704-682-1330.
The Alzheimer's Educational will include the following topics
1. The 10 signs of Alzheimer's
2. Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
The learning objectives in the educational will include:
• Comparing Alzheimer's and Dementia
• Recognize how Alzheimer's disease affects the brain
• List the risk factors of Alzheimer's disease
• Identify the three stages of the disease (some break the stages into as many as 7)
• Recognize current FDA-approved treatments that can address some of the symptoms of the disease
• Describe how scientists are working to advance research
• Name the resources available through the Alzheimer's Association
There will be appetizers and drinks included. The educational program is for family, friends, community partners, residents and anyone in the community that would like to learn more about Alzheimer's and Dementia.
Please RSVP to Allison Smidt 704-682-1330
Please text or call Allison Smidt at 704-682-1330