Navigating Retirement Podcast: Take the Fear out of RetirementClick to RSVP
Start DateOctober 21, 2021
Class Time9:00 am - 9:30 am
For many people, the fear of the unknown has them on edge. Retirement saving is a common concern.
Retirement savers have so many factors to consider before deciding where to set up their accounts.
• How are your returns doing?
• Which way is the economy headed?
• Which securities are best?
• What are the tax implications for your investments?
Being blindsided is not an option. Getting scared is not an option. Whether you are prepping for your own retirement or helping a family member retire, there are a lot of things to consider.
In my latest video episode of "Navigating Retirement," I go over the remaining 3 areas that can have the biggest effect on your retirement planning and how you can properly manage these areas, so they don’t seem as scary.
This is part two of a two-part series…
When it comes time to retire, everyone needs peace of mind. Our team is here to help you plan for your golden years. We'll work with you to find solutions for your unique situation, regardless of where you are on the path.
President & Founder
Coastal Financial Planning Group
Phone: (843) 735-5065
Multiple ways to watch or listen:
1. Click the link below to see our latest Video Podcast episode of Navigating Retirement.
2. Visit our website & navigate to the "Rick's Podcasts" tab where you can also fill out the form to receive emails every time a new episode comes out.
3. Visit our Youtube Channel to see this and all of our video podcast episodes.
4. Search "Navigating Retirement" on any of the major podcast platforms.