Reminder: 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’sClick to RSVP
Start DateOctober 18, 2021
Class Time4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The free one-hour program covers:
• Typical age-related changes of the brain
• Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s
• How to approach someone about memory concerns
• Early detection, the benefits of diagnosis and the diagnostic process
• Alzheimer’s Association resources
Class Credit Information
A Certificate of Completion is available to any participant wishing to receive one.
To register, click on the desired program in the attached flyer OR email email@example.com with your name, email address and zip code. Either way, you will receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link to access the program at the scheduled time.