Reminder: Managing Money: A Caregiver’s Guide to Finances TODAY!!Click to RSVP
Start DateFebruary 14, 2022
Class Time2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This Alzheimer’s Association program is designed for people who provide care for someone living with Alzheimer’s or another dementia, or any other chronic disease. The program includes videos of dementia experts as well as real caregivers. The program covers:
• How the costs of caregiving can impact caregivers, as well as those diagnosed with disease
• How to have conversations about finances
• Planning to cover the costs of care
• Identifying steps to lower the chances of financial abuse and fraud
• Making sure appropriate legal and financial plans are in place
• Preparing a backup plan in case you are no longer able to provide care
The program also includes activities and checklists to use in developing a personal plan following the program. The program is designed to run approximately 1 hour including Q&A.
Class Credit Information
A Certificate of Completion is available to any participant wishing to receive one.
To register, email email@example.com with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS, and a HOME OR WORK ZIP CODE. You will receive an email confirmation with the Zoom link to access the program at the scheduled time.