Reminder: Understanding Alzheimer’s and DementiaClick to RSVP
Start DateOctober 11, 2021
Class Time2:30 pm - 3:30 pm
The Alzheimer’s Association® has created an education program covering the basics of Alzheimer’s and dementia to provide a general overview for people who are facing a diagnosis as well as those who wish to be informed.
The free one-hour Understanding Alzheimer’s and Dementia program:
● Explores the relationship between Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
● Examines what happens in a brain affected by Alzheimer’s.
● Details the risk factors for Alzheimer’s
● Discusses three general stages of the disease.
● Identifies FDA-approved treatments available to treat some symptoms.
● Looks ahead to what’s on the horizon for Alzheimer’s research.
● Offers helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
The program is designed to run approximately 1 hour including Q&A.
Class Credit Information
A Certificate of Completion is available to any participant wishing to receive one.
Register by clicking on the desired program in the attached flyer or email email@example.com with your name, email address and zip code. Either way, you will receive a confirmation email with a Zoom link to access the program at the scheduled time.