The 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’sClick to RSVP
Start DateJanuary 10, 2022
Class Time2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The free one-hour program covers:
• Typical age-related changes of the brain
• Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s
• How to approach someone about memory concerns
• Early detection, the benefits of diagnosis and the diagnostic process
• Alzheimer’s Association resources
The program is scheduled to run approximately 1 hour including Q&A.
Class Credit Information
A Certificate of Completion is available for any participant wishing to receive one.
To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS and HOME OR WORK ZIP CODE. You will be registered for the program on the Alzheimer's Association's website and you will receive an email confirmation with a Zoom link to access the program at the scheduled time.