Virtual Education Program: 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
Start DateMarch 10, 2022
Class Time6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed the new 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
This program will:
● Explore typical age-related changes.
● Describe common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
● Offer tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
● Explain the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
● Detail possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
● Identify helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources.
Please register at tinyurl.com/10signsnewhanoverlibrary