Alzheimer’s and Dementia: A Conversation with Neurologist, Dr. John AbsherClick to RSVP
Start DateMay 11, 2010
The Alzheimer's Association and Clinton Presbyterian Community invite you to a special educational program with Dr. John Absher of Absher Neurology in Greenville speaking about, "Alzheimer's and Dementia", on Tuesday evening, May 11th, 6:30 PM, in the Activities Building at the Preshyterian Home in Clinton. Interested persons are invited to attend! Topics to be discussed include:
* When is memory loss serious?
* What is dementia? What is Alzheimer's? Are there other types of dementia?
* How can we get a good diagnosis for what is going on?
* What medications are used?
* What recommendations are often given to patients and family members who receive a diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease and related dementia?
For directions and to RSVP, please call 864-833-5190.
The Alzheimer's Association can help provide a no-cost, in-home sitter for family members to attend this meeting.
For more information about this program and other services with the Alzheimer's Association, call the Greenville Area Office at 864-250-0029 or 866-844-0995 or go to www.alz.org/sc .