Reminder: USN Spartanburg ChapterClick to RSVP
Start DateOctober 27, 2021
Event Time11:45 am - 1:00 pm
PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL IN ITS ENTIRETY FOR IMPORTANT MEETING INFORMATION.
Our speaker this month will be Glaydeane Lee with the Cancer Association of Spartanburg and Cherokee Counties. This is the last nomination for our Community Partner for 2022. We will be voting for the 2022 Community Partner at this meeting. Just a reminder, our three nominees are Cancer Association, CHAIN and HomeWorks of America.
Donna Smiley with Help for Our Elderly, who is our 2021 Community Partner will be updating us on what they are doing and how we can help.
** Please be sure to bring laundry pods (any brand) or cleaning supplies for our Community Partner, Help for Our Elderly! **
Our lunch sponsors are Home Instead (Audrey Martin) and Terra Bella (Brooke Hargett). Thank you both for your generous support!
* Door handles, bathrooms, tables and chairs will be sanitized and set up according to CDC's guidelines for social distancing.
* Individually boxed lunches will be served for the remainder of the year to help reduce commonly shared utensils and space.
* You are encouraged to wear a mask, but they are not required. Please bring your own. They will not be provided.
Because boxed lunches will be served, it is IMPERATIVE to RSVP for lunch by 5 p.m. Monday, October 25, 2021
Below are some guidelines:
* RSVP by clicking on the RSVP button in this email
* If the RSVP button does not work for you, please RSVP to Suzanne Beam, email: email@example.com; call or text 864-901-8189.
*An RSVP list will be at the registration table the day of the event. Anyone who attends without RSVP'ing will be asked to wait until everyone that RSVP'd has eaten. Any remaining lunches will be available on a first come, first-serve basis.
**FEES FOR 2021 ARE DUE** We will have forms, and will be able to hand out receipts during our meeting.
* YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED.
* Lunch will begin being served promptly at 11:45 a.m.
We are looking forward to seeing you all!