Reminder: USN Spartanburg – RSVP Today!!Click to RSVP
Start DateSeptember 28, 2022
Event Time11:45 am - 1:00 pm
Please join us for our upcoming chapter meeting as we hear from our last Community Partner Nominee for 2023, Sharon Berry, with CHAIN. We are so excited to hear about the work that Sharon and her team is doing in our community. You will enjoy it.
Glaydeane Lee with the Cancer Association, who is our 2022 Community Partner will be updating us on what they are doing and how we can help.
Our lunch sponsors are My Mobility Medics (Tina Pressley) and NHC Home Health (Lisa Chapman). Thank you both for your generous support!
* Door handles, bathrooms, tables and chairs will be sanitized and set up according to CDC's guidelines for social distancing.
* You are encouraged to wear a mask, but they are not required. Please bring your own. They will not be provided.
Because lunch is being provided, it is IMPERATIVE to RSVP for lunch by 5 p.m. Monday, September 26, 2022 so our sponsors know how much to order
Below are some guidelines:
* RSVP by clicking on the RSVP button in this email
* If the RSVP button does not work for you, please RSVP to Jeanette Maxey, email: email@example.com
*An RSVP list will be at the registration table the day of the event. Anyone who attends without RSVP'ing will be asked to wait until everyone that RSVP'd has eaten. Any remaining lunches will be available on a first come, first-serve basis.
**FEES FOR 2022 ARE DUE** We will have forms, and will be able to hand out receipts during our meeting.
* YOU WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE CONFIRMING THAT YOU HAVE REGISTERED.
* Lunch will begin being served promptly at 11:45 a.m.
We are looking forward to seeing you all!