SCGS Meeting–Inclement Weather ScheduleClick to RSVP
Start DateMarch 3, 2010
Due to the weather prediction for snow on
Tuesday and Wednesday, we have decided on the following plan:
The Greenville SCGS meeting scheduled for March 3 at 8:30AM at The Cascades will be cancelled IF Greenville County Schools are closed OR delayed.
Please listen/watch for announcements from Greenville County Schools concerning their snow schedule.
NO SCHOOL ON WEDNESDAY --NO SCGS Meeting
SCHOOL DELAY ON WEDNESDAY--NO SCGS Meeting
IF SCHOOL IS ON REGULAR SCHEDULE, SO IS OUR MEETING!