Reminder: World Elder Abuse Awareness DayClick to RSVP
Start DateJune 15, 2021
Event Time10:00 am - 2:00 pm
A Virtual Multi-Disciplinary Response to Elder Abuse
Tuesday, June 15, 2021
A series of panels and other events to raise awareness about the problem of elder abuse and highlight resources for victims and their families.
The day will feature the introduction of a proclamation and three panels with presentations from some of the state’s leading experts on elder abuse and senior services. Attendees will hear from a number of experts including:
• Kelly Cordell, Director, Adult Advocacy, SCDSS
• Lauren Hudson, Director, SC Victims Services
• Nicholas Julian, Executive Director, SC Respite Coalition
• Connie Munn, Director, SC Department on Aging
• Theresa Skojec, SC Safe Seniors, MUSC
• Brenda Stalzer, Director, SC Vulnerable Guardian ad Litem Program
• Dale Watson, State Long Term Care Ombudsman
• Julie Watson, SC’s only Elder/Vulnerable Adult Abuse Specialist, Forensic Nurse Examimer
And many more!!!!
Social work CEUs are available upon request.
To register – click below