Job & Volunteer Archives
EmployerComfort Keepers Spartanburg
Start DateJune 1, 2015
LocationSpartanburg, South Carolina
• Operates multi-line telephone console to receive and direct incoming calls, establishes conference calls, and provides general information for callers. Obtains caller’s name and arranges for appointment, if necessary, with person called upon.
• Directs caller to destination, records name, time of call, nature of business, and person called.
• Greets visitors, determines the nature of their business and directs them to the proper destination or individual.
• Assist with filing duties and a variety of other clerical duties as necessary.
• Types memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents. Assists with payroll as needed.
• Collects and distributes mail and messages.
• Inventories, orders, organizes, and stores office supplies.
• Provides overall assistance to each department with clerical needs.
High School diploma and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Requires proficiency of multi-line phone system, word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, and Power Point).
Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.