Job & Volunteer Archives
Start DateJune 1, 2015
LocationSimpsonville, South Carolina
To coordinate caregiver schedules and ensure client’s needs are fulfilled. This is an hourly position.
• Under direct supervision of the OM, select, schedule, and coordinate caregivers based on assessment and care plan information for new and existing clients. Maintains appropriate gross profit margin for each case
• Maintain all scheduling of caregivers and respond to situations where scheduling conflicts, emergencies and/or “call-outs” arise. Company schedule must be complete for the next business day/weekend before leaving for the day
• Track and record all instances of assignment refusals, call-outs, late arrivals, early departures, etc. and share information with the OM on a regular basis.
• Accept on-call duty averaging one week per month and as directed by the Office Manager or Caregiver Manager
• Communicate with HR to Hire for the Void on a regular basis
• May assist in keeping caregiver files up to date, including tracking expirations of any licensing, insurance, etc.. Collects new documents as directed, notifies HR when new documents cannot be obtained
• Audits timecards on a regular basis to ensure hours match scheduled hours.
• Helps maintain entering timesheets into software
• Reports to OM for all time off as well as sick days.