Job & Volunteer Archives
Client Care Coordinator
EmployerHome Care Assistance
Start DateMarch 1, 2014
LocationGreenville, South Carolina
We are one of the fastest growing home care agencies in the nation and we are currently seeking to add a Client Care Coordinator to our Greenville office team. The ideal candidate is someone with a positive, upbeat attitude who can quickly adapt to change. The Client Care Coordinator is one of the most important positions within our staff.
The Client Care Coordinator staffs cases and hires our caregivers and oversees their work.
Responsibilities of this position include:
• answering calls from caregivers, clients and prospects
• managing client and caregiver schedules to ensure every shift is staffed and caregivers arrive on time for their assignments
• serving as the main / initial point of contact for caregivers to coordinate rescheduling shift vacancies
• determining optimal staffing match for new clients or existing clients whose needs have changed
• ensuring caregiver compliance with time reporting systems / processes for accurate billing and payroll
• participating in being in an on-call rotation for after business hours calls and scheduling modifications
• assisting with recruiting, interviewing, screening and selection of caregivers
• ensuring consistent accuracy of database and file information for both caregivers and clients
• assisting with other duties as assigned
This is a position of high trust, requiring an individual with unquestioned personal integrity: the successful candidate must possess a clean personal background and history.
Required ExperienceWe are a dynamic small team and so the ability and desire to build rapport and relationships with our staff and clients is critical. Prior scheduling/staffing experience, preferably in home care or other healthcare related field, is a must. Attention to detail and remaining calm under pressure is a necessity. Computer experience is required and a mature approach with a great sense of humor will be appreciated!
Application DeadlineFebruary 20, 2014
How to ApplyPlease contact Lana Henderson at: LHenderson@HomeCareAssistance.com or
Home Care Assistance
7 Brendan Way
Greenville, SC 29615