Job & Volunteer Archives
Director of Operations and Marketing
EmployerChoice In-Home Care
Start DateJune 20, 2017
LocationCharleston, South Carolina
The Director of Operations and Marketing is responsible for the operational performance of the office including recruiting and hiring caregivers, marketing and other day-to-day things. He/She ensures quality outcomes in a cost-effective manner. He/She is responsible for maintaining excellence in operating departments to include scheduling, client care, recruiting, hiring, marketing, and training.
Required ExperienceMinimum Qualifications:
â€¢ Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, Healthcare or relevant related field desired.
â€¢ Minimum of two years experience in a like position desired.
â€¢ Experience in health care or other service industry strongly preferred.
â€¢ Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
â€¢ Ability to work in the field, operate a motor vehicle, have a current, valid driverâ€™s license and be insurable.
1. Oversees day-to-day operations of the offices to ensure the timely and efficient delivery of services.
2. Implements and evaluates programs and initiatives in order to meet volume, financial, quality, and service standards.
3. Collaborates with Owner to make recommendations and adjustments when appropriate
4. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
5. Responsible for recruiting and hiring all caregivers, and making sure they are up to date on any needed certifications.
6. Marketing, networking, and following leads to generate business.
7. The ability to travel to various parts of charleston to perform assessments, and to hire caregivers.
Choice In-Home Care is looking for someone who can work independently, part time, and possibly from their home. There is potential for growth with this start up company. As the business grown, your responsibilities and income will grow as well. Choice In-Home Care has been in business for just over 1 year and is ready to expand with a motivated director willing to start working part time and then grow with this company over time.