Job & Volunteer Archives
Home Care Scheduler
EmployerAssisting Angels Homecare
Start DateSeptember 5, 2013
LocationMauldin, South Carolina
Assisting Angels Homecare is a locally owned and operated non-medical homecare company. Our growing business needs a Scheduler who will ensure that our clients receive care when scheduled by matching and assigning Caregivers to Clients, considering Caregivers’ skills, locations, and availability.
• Coordinates and schedules caregiving services for our Clients and Caregivers: fills open shifts, accommodates client/family requests, handles emergency call offs, accommodates Caregiver schedules, and provides Caregivers with client care plan
• Creates and updates Client and Caregiver records and schedules in system
• Answers scheduling phonecalls and monitors voicemail messages and missed visit alerts.
• Responds to clients’ requests, changing needs, and complaints in a timely manner directly or by referring the issue to the LPN Field Supervisor.
• High school diploma or GED required
• Minimum three years of administrative experience and at least one year of experience with scheduling/staffing required; homecare experience preferred
• Excellent customer service, telephone, and communication skills essential
• Strong computer skills needed including proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook and experience with scheduling systems.
• High sense of urgency, detail orientation, problem solving skills, and the ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines essential.
• Able to pass a drug screen and have a clean national background check.
If you meet the requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply.
Application DeadlineAugust 30, 2013
How to ApplyIf you meet the requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply. Please email a copy of your resume to: email@example.com or fax it to 864-288-0109. Learn more about us at www.assistingangels.com
No phone calls please.