Job & Volunteer Archives
Hospice RN Case Manager
Start DateMarch 13, 2015
LocationGreer, Greenville, South Carolina
We are looking for an experienced, quality hospice nurse that misses having fun everyday doing what they love! Come join our growing team and be a part of a hospice company that truly cares about their employees as much as their patients!
If you are knowledgeable in hospice conditions of participation, have great leadership skills, and are looking for a position that offers growth then we have a job for you!
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. One (1) to two (2) years of recent experience in hospice.
2. Current licensure in State, CPR certification and valid driver’s license with automobile insurance.
3. Bachelor’s or Associates degree,
4. Management experience not required. Responsible for supervising hospice aides.
5. Excellent observation, verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, basic math skills; nursing skills per competency checklist.
6. Prolonged or considerable walking or standing. Able to lift, position and/or transfer patients. Able to lift supplies and equipment. Considerable reaching, stooping bending, kneeling and/or crouching. Visual acuity and hearing to perform required nursing skills.