Job & Volunteer Archives
Interactive Care Coordinator
EmployerComfort Keepers Greenville
Start DateNovember 20, 2015
LocationGreenville, South Carolina
Under the general supervision of the General Manager/owner,the Interactive Care Coordinator contacts, presents, and develops referral relationships to insure a continuous flow of referrals.
• Responsible for finding and developing relationships with Referral Sources.
• Assists in making prospect calls to potential new referral sources; implements contracts and agreements to insure that sales goals are met.
• Organizes the territory in geographical zones.
• Conducts at least 35 visits per week – mix of medical and non-medical / new and follow up calls.
• Establishes a networking plan and actively uses it as a working tool, which is revisited as requested.
• Develops a visitation schedule to existing referral sources to maintain and grow partner relationships.
• Develops and maintains prospects, clients, and referral sources database for contact/and or mailing lists.
• Responsible for entering contact information into computer.
• Tracks networking efforts and reviews with owners weekly.
College degree in Health Care or Marketing Management and/or two years related experience and/or training. Experience in home care or other service industry preferred.
Requires proficiency in contact management software (Office, Excel, Power Point, ACT,).
Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills as well as positive professional, business image.