Job & Volunteer Archives
Memory Care Director
EmployerNorth Pointe Assisted Living and Memory Care CSL
Start DateAugust 1, 2016
LocationAnderson, South Carolina
1. Assures implementation of policies and procedures relating to Resident care.
2. Supervises and assists in provision of all Resident services, including the coordination of those provided by independently contracted ancillary health care providers as requested by Residents and families.
3. Conducts assessments, negotiates service plans, develops service schedules, and updates service information as indicates by Resident needs.
4. Ensures that Residents are appropriately assessed on a timely basis and charged in accordance with those assessments.
5. Assists in the Social History Assessments and outlines life enrichment programming through these assessments to include meetings with residents and families and implementation and follow up with Employee Partners and volunteers on life enrichment programming.
6. Assists Residents to participate in self-governance activity through Resident council and committee meetings.
7. Acts as an advocate for Residents and maintains communication with designated agents as requested and required.
8. Assures quality of Resident services.
9. Assures a high degree of customer satisfaction at residence. Promptly investigates complaints and reports findings and appropriate recommendations to the Executive Director. Ensures follow-up communication occurs to complainant and that substantiated complaints are resolved to reasonable satisfaction of complainant.
10. Ensures compliance with all rules and regulations related to Resident care (i.e. HIPAA, State Regulations and OSHA, etc.).
11. Maintains a professional demeanor with all Residents, their families, co-workers and the public.
THIS IS A WORKING SUPERVISORY POSITION. WORKING WITH STAFF DAILY TO ENSURE QUALITY OF LIFE FOR EACH RESIDENT.
Required Experience1. Effective supervisory skills.
2. Ability to communicate and work with all levels of the company’s Employee Partners effectively.
3. Ability to recognize and communicate problems appropriately.
4. Ability to relate to the public, Residents, families, Employee Partners, and other professionals appropriately.
5. Ability to maintain accurate records and provide information as requested and required.
6. Ability to communicate proficiently in English, verbally and in writing.
7. Ability to work flexible hours to meet requirements of the job and be on call.
8. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, 30 pounds regularly.
9. Maintains car in good working order, current driver’s license in good standing and auto insurance meeting company minimums is current.
10. CPR certified.
11. Ability to teach/train others effectively.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience in managing a Memory Care program or community for older adults preferred. One year of supervisory experience required. Knowledge of an interest in working with older adults required. CPR Certificate.
CDP required or willingness to obtain certification within 90 days of hire.
Application DeadlineAugust 15, 2016
How to Applyemail Resume and salary requirements to Shae Stovall:
Or bring resume and salary requirements to community @ 701 Simpson Rd, Anderson, SC 29621
Interviews will be scheduled following resume review