Job & Volunteer Archives
Regional Vice President
Start DateMay 1, 2018
LocationCoastal South Carolina, South Carolina
Our company (CONFIDENTIAL) is a dedicated group of caregivers and managers focused on providing quality care and life enrichment to the seniors and family members we serve. We offer a wide range of care options in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Georgia featuring Independent Living, Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, Transitional Care, Hospice, Home Health, Respite Recovery, and Adult Day Care.
Our company is continuously seeking new ventures and avenues for company growth; however, we do not intend to expand beyond 20 facilities. Our main focus is to provide quality care that will continue to ensure seniors and their loved ones a great environment in which to live. Our family atmosphere is what makes us special and different from corporate America. From the CEO to the line staff, itâ€™s the hearts of our employees that have made and will keep us successful both now and in the future.
Summary of Position:
* Function directly reports to CEO. This person will serve as a filter between the CEO and all NHA's and ED's.
* Responsible for oversight of 10 to 20 facilities in 3 states (SC, NC & GA) with approximately 900 employees company-wide
* Main focus will involve the largest campus comprised of IL, AL, and Skilled Nursing operations in coastal SC
* Must have extensive experience running Skilled Nursing, Rehab Therapy, and Assisted Living communities
* Deep understanding of various payer sources, regulations and industry best practices
* Strong business skills, analytics, and understanding of optimal performance
* Strong Clinical and Operation experience
* Good Business Development experience in assisting the growth of community and company
* Strong management, people, and communication skills
Office located in coastal SC. More casual culture than suit & tie operation. We feel VERY STRONGLY about maintaining company culture with a family feel, NOT a corporate atmosphere.
Usually travel 1 week per month to visit facilities. Several facilities can be covered via day trips.
Attractive Salary with Excellent Bonus Program.
Some assistance provided. Strongly prefer in-state SC resident.
Bachelors Degree - Required
Masters Degree and/or MBA - STRONGLY Preferred
* Nursing Home Adminstrator (NHA) License in SC - REQUIRED
* Community Residential Care Facility Administrator (CRCFA) License in SC - Strongly Preferred but NOT required
Application DeadlineApril 30, 2018
How to ApplyPlease Contact Directly:
Kathy A. Dobbs
Executive Healthcare Recruiter
The Hart Group, Ltd.