Job & Volunteer Archives
RN Case Manager
Start DateMay 15, 2013
LocationGreenville, South Carolina
The R.N. Case Manager is an integral part of the hospice interdisciplinary care team and
as such is responsible for coordinating the total care of the hospice patient and family.
Understanding that hospice care must be delivered according to accepted standards of
practice guided by the mission of the organization and the patient/family’s needs and
concerns, the Case Manager blends all services of the hospice into an integrated program
Required ExperienceCurrent and valid STATE Registered Nurse license (in state of employment)
of full time experience as an RN; however, 2 years of full time clinical experience in
hospice care as a LPN may be substituted for the 2 years of experience as a RN.
• Must have current CPR certification.
• Personal car for travel or other method of reliable and flexible transportation
• Valid STATE driver’s license and current auto liability insurance
• Must have a clear state specific motor vehicle check as applicable
• Training in disease processes leading to death
• Training in control of pain and other symptoms
• Training in infection control and universal precautions