Job & Volunteer Archives
Sales & Marketing Manager
EmployerMeridian Senior Living
Start DateFebruary 19, 2015
LocationSpartanburg, South Carolina
The Sales Manager is responsible for meeting or exceeding occupancy and revenue rates through professional relationships and ongoing education to services and community outreach opportunities. This includes facilitating the move in process as well as community outreach opportunities, networking activities and relationships with local Senior, Chamber of Commerce and other networking organizations.
Required Experience• Maintain and utilize a system for follow-up with network sources.
• Organize and facilitate all move-in activities while working collaboratively with the Resident Care Manager to coordinate smooth and timely resident move-ins. These duties include but are not limited to the tracking of inquires, conducting initial tour of homes, arranging for move-ins, conducting assessments within 24 hours or less when indicated, and working with the Resident Care Manager to coordinate move in activities, etc.
• Conduct out of community resident assessments as needed.
• Meet weekly and as needed with the Executive Director to discuss census, marketing strategies, and follow-up with referral sources.
• Utilize computer software system to maintain accurate and timely detailed information in regards to number of inquiries, inquiries to move-in ratios, move-in reasons, move-out reasons, diagnosis, age, location prior to move-in, closest family member location, and other data as requested.
• Utilize a computer software system to track and maintain waiting list and future interest list as well as track and organize vacancies to ensure a quick and efficient move in process.
• Serve as a representative of the Company in the community including participation in local organizations such as the Alzheimer’s Association, provider and hospital networks, etc.
• Conduct individual and group tours of the Community as requested.
• Plan and facilitate a support group with regular meetings for family and friends of persons with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementia’s with invitations to the general public as well as current resident families.
• Prepare and submit for approval a monthly marketing plan with measurable goals and budget requirements.
• Coordinate open house and other marketing events.
• Research, distribute and incorporate into practice information relative to state regulations governing move-in and move-out activities in Residential Care Facilities, Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care.
• Serve as the “designee” of the Executive Director when requested to do so.
• Assist the Executive Director in the development of materials (i.e., brochures, press releases and advertisements) that describe the Community’s services.