Job & Volunteer Archives
Sales Professional: Home Care
EmployerRight at Home
Start DateFebruary 28, 2014
LocationGreenville, South Carolina
Right at Home has an opportunity for an experienced relationship sales professional to secure a rewarding career in Home Care Sales.
Candidate will be responsible for developing sales opportunities and promoting a positive image of the company in the community.
Our Sales Professionals:
• Provide information and education to healthcare professionals, facilities, organizations and consumers regarding services offered.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the community, healthcare facilities and referral sources appropriate for our Home Care Services.
• Develop and Maintain relationships with discharge planners, case managers, social workers, physicians and other healthcare professionals that utilize Home Care services by regularly conducting sales visits to those referral sources to assist them in identifying those appropriate for services resulting in increase in clients served by Right at Home.
• Represent the agency at health fairs, community functions and participate in community events appropriate for agency services promotion.
• Provide regular reporting to agency management on sales metrics.
• Competitive salary, base and commission
• Ongoing comprehensive training through our Right at Home network
• Rewarding career; professionally and personally
• Ability to work with a quickly growing company
• 1 year of demonstrated experience in Home or Healthcare Sales.
• Good communication and relationship development skills.
• Organized and able to self motivate in achieving sales goals.
Application DeadlineJanuary 15, 2014
How to ApplyAbout Us:
Right at Home was one of the first companies to enter into senior care and is a leader in the In-home care industry. We help care for people who need some assistance to maintain their independence, no matter where they call home. Our company provides trained, bonded and insured caregivers to families who need assistance in caring for seniors or disabled adults. We offer a variety of services that are customized to each family’s needs. Right at Home, Inc. was established in 1995 and now has more than 230 franchised offices Worldwide. For more information, please visit our website: www.rightathome.net.
Please submit your resume, salary requirements and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org