Job & Volunteer Archives
EmployerComfort Keepers Spartanburg
Start DateApril 16, 2014
LocationSpartanburg, South Carolina
Responsible for accurately scheduling qualified caregivers based on all new and current clients. Will be available for after-hours on call rotation once a month.
Required ExperienceHigh School diploma or GED and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of scheduling and/or health care preferred. Applicant must be bondable and meet or exceed minimum qualifications for each of the following background checks: Criminal Background Investigation, Motor Vehicle Driving Record, Professional and Personal Reference Checks, and give permission to submit to random drug and alcohol testing. Must have reliable transportation and fulfill assignments with reliability and punctuality. Must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
Must satisfactorily complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program. Must accept responsibility for learning and adhering to Comfort Keepers policies and procedures, be able to function in the home setting with minimal direct supervision and maintain satisfactory relationships with administrative staff, clients, and family members. Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and document services provided.
Must be genuinely concerned about helping people and have high moral standards of honesty and integrity.
Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, Power Point, etc)
Must possess above average human relations, customer service, and organizational skills. Must be able to work under time pressures and manage multiple demands simultaneously. Excellent telephone etiquette and communication skills are necessary.
• Schedules shifts and hours by matching caregiver qualifications and availability to clients needs.
• Communicates new assignments and/or schedule changes to caregivers and clients.
• Participates in on-call rotation as assigned. Participates in client case conferences as requested by immediate supervisor.
• May assist with the input, verification, and release of billing and payroll information as well as the assembly of data for financial reporting purposes.
• Computes wages and records data for use in payroll processing and competitive rate studies.
• Works with Care Coordinator and Human Resources to assist in resolution of caregiver issues
• Maintains confidentiality regarding client and caregiver information.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee will be expected to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned.
Position Physical Demands:
Walking, sitting, and standing with lifting limited to files and records typically not expected to exceed 5 pounds in weight. Extended time at a computer work screen and on the telephone.
Application DeadlineMay 30, 2014
How to ApplyThose interested should apply online at http://ck690.ersp.biz/employment or call 864-573-2353 to schedule an appointment, or email resume to email@example.com