All About Seniors Doing More For Our Seniors!
All About Seniors cares about our community. We want to update you on how we are responding to the challenges of COVID-19 and social distancing. It is our hope that, given your involvement in the senior industry, you will appreciate the information and be able to share it with anyone that would benefit from our resources. As we are all adjusting to our new normal during this pandemic, we know and understand that comprehensive resources are needed now more than ever.
In adjusting to the times, we have continued to find effective ways to reach out to the “Senior Industry” community by:
- Uploading the most recent version of the directory to our website www.allaboutseniors.org. Encouraging use of search engines on this website
- E-mailing our flipbook link to businesses, organizations, and individuals. http://online.fliphtml5.com/grdh/glgb/
- Sharing resources and news through SeniorsEngage.com and SCSPIN.org
- Delivering cases of books to shut-ins and seniors through Senior Resources (Meals on Wheels)and Good Works which nourish and provide for our senior community
- Calling senior care givers that attended Caregivers Coalition of the Midland’s Conference last November to check on them and see if they need resources or help.
We are bringing All About Seniors to YOU!!
We are excited to announce we are now direct mailing ALL ABOUT SENIORS to neighborhoods/zips targeting age 55 and older Seniors and Caregivers throughout the Midlands.
Remember to sign up for SeniorsEngage.com (Free) so you can get up to date information for Seniors and Caregivers.
All About Seniors continues to keep our communities informed with the most thorough resource directory available.