All About Seniors, Reaching More People Than Ever
All About Seniors cares about our community. We want to update you how we are responding to the challenges of COVID-19 and social distancing. It is our hope that, given your involvement in the senior industry, you will appreciate the information and be able to share it with anyone that would benefit from our resources. As we are all adjusting to our new normal during this pandemic? We know and understand comprehensive resources are needed now more than ever.
In adjusting to the times we have continues to find effective ways to reach out to the “Seniors Industry” community in several ways:
- The most recent Digital Version of the magazine has been uploaded to our website at www.allaboutseniors.org
- - We have emailed our magazine flip book link to business, organizations, and individuals all throughout our markets.
- - We have been sharing resources and news through SeniorsEngage.com and SCSPIN.org
- - Magazines have been delivered to shut-ins and seniors through the Lowcountry Food Banks, Commodity Supplemental Goods Program (CSFP - which delivers groceries to over 2000 seniors in the Lowcountry each month), all Meals on Wheels organizations have distributed the magazine to their recipients, and Trident Area Agency on Aging as well as other organizations are distributing magazines during their emergency supply distributions.
East Cooper Community Outreach and Habitat for Humanity are distributing magazines as they distribute groceries, produce and other needed supplies to seniors and community members.
- - We have implemented a direct mail program (EDDM) that targets Senior and Caregivers throughout the greater Charleston area. It has been targeted to neighborhoods containing the greatest amount of seniors throughout the area.
Keep in mind our magazine is fully digital and can be viewed and share via our website: www.allaboutseniors.org or by this link: http://online.fliphtml5.com/grdh/xequ/. You may also utilize our search engines on the website.
If you have not already, we also encourage you to sign up for SeniorsEngage.com (free) so you can get up-to-date information for Seniors and Caregivers. It is information such as events, educational opportunities, news announcements and jobs/volunteer opportunities. It is so simple to sign up. Visit www.seniorsengage.com and click on Go to Seniors Engage, then click on the Subscribe tab. Fill out a couple blanks and you are now a member.
All About Seniors is keeping our communities informed about available resources.