Do you have a passion and the heart for helping others?
If so, you can find many exciting career opportunities at Griswold Home Care. As the pioneers of the non-medical home care industry, we have grown to over 250 franchised and company owned locations in the US. Since 1982, Griswold Home Care has helped clients remain comfortable and safe at home by offering extraordinary personal care, companionship and homemaking services. It’s an exciting time to be a part of the senior services industry and be appreciated for your dedication to others while realizing your own career goals. Strong performers have tremendous earning potential and unlimited professional development opportunities. See www.GriswoldHomeCare.com to learn more. EOE.
CARE COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
The Care Coordinator is a key staff member in the daily operations of our home care office. The Care Coordinator scope of responsibilities is varied, fast paced, and rewarding. A mix of social services, scheduling, recruiting, customer service, operations, finance, sales, and human resources are all parts of this exciting role.
Care Coordinator Duties
• Support Office Manager/Director with scheduling, marketing, interviewing, and other administrative duties
• Conduct telephone intakes with new or potential clients
• Perform initial home visits with new or potential clients to explain services and help create a plan of care
• On Call (24/7 rotating basis)
• Execute follow-up home visits with existing clients
• Manage all scheduling activities, including replacement and substitute caregivers
• Resolve client, family, and caregiver differences
• Maintain files to meet all internal, state, and Federal quality and compliance standards
• Coordinate, screen, and interview prospective caregivers
• Provide caregiver training as needed
CARE COORDINATOR JOB REQUIREMENTS
• Nurturing ability (caring, empathetic, compassionate)
• Prefer a Licensed RN, LPN, LSW but will consider a seasoned/experienced CNA
• Eagerness to grow with the business (long term); management aspirations
• Articulate, with strong verbal and written skills
• Pleasant phone manner at all times
• High level of emotional intelligence
• Creative problem solving skills
• Organized and detail oriented; good documentation skills
• Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and creative problem solving
• Present well to clients and peers
• Demonstrate working knowledge of health care
• Exhibit outstanding organizational skills and a service attitude towards the community
• Ability to handle confidential information and sign confidentiality agreement
• Requires valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and insurance
Compensation determined by experience
Performance based incentives
Please send resume to and salary requirements to:
Our founder Jean Griswold, started Griswold Home Care after seeing the unmet needs of members of her church. The wife of a Presbyterian minister and living with Multiple Sclerosis herself, Jean founded the company on two principles; that quality care should be affordable and that professional caregivers should be highly respected and their profession should be elevated.
We have helped families remain safe and independent at home since 1982 by referring professional caregivers who provide personal care, homemaking, and companionship services. We believe that everyone who wants to preserve their dignity by aging at home and receiving personalized attention should have access to exceptional home care at affordable prices with Griswold Home Care.