For VA Aid & Attendance the Choice is Clear
American Association for Wartime Veterans has helped over 10,000 veterans or spouses receive $145 million dollars in Aid & Attendance benefits since 2002. We are the oldest and largest organization of this kind, and have a network of elder law attorneys, financial advisors and CPA's that spans 23 states.
* AAWV does not charge for its services (it is illegal to charge a fee for completing the application)
* We work with the family face-to-face, not over the phone, and not long distance.
* We complete the 22 page application for our veterans and assemble all the supporting documents in the right order rather than send the veteran down to the VA office.
* AAWV has a 99.6% success ratio in getting the benefit for our veteran clients.
* Our advocacy department is directed by a VA certified elder law attorney, and we work with trained elder law attorneys in each of our markets. Additionally, we have contacts at the VA, and our advisory board includes those with previous VA experience.
Since the demise of the stock market, many "financial advisors" have turned their focus to the Aid & Attendance "business" in search of new customers. Typically they have little training in the A&A benefit, and attempt to "cherry pick" the veterans who have assets while ignoring the veteran whose need may be greater because they have fewer assets.
AAWV is committed to working with all veterans regardless of income and assets through our Veteran 1st communities (for a current list please see our website at www.USAWarvet.org)
We educate families via a 1 hour presentation in public venues and well as in our partner communities. All are welcome to attend.
Upcoming presentations include:
Nov 4th. Anderson Library (main branch)
Nov 9th Senior Action in Greenville
Nov 11th Haywood Estates in Greenville
Nov 11th Summit Place in Anderson
Nov 13th Westminster Retirement Community
Nov 23rd Senior Action in Greenville
Nov 30th Spartanburg Library (Main Branch)
Please call 800-850-5504 to reserve a seat.
I am honored to have the opportunity to work with the dedicated staff at Veteran 1st communities in the Upstate area.
Professional Member of AAWV
200 N Main St Suite 200B
Greenville, SC 29601