Virtual Support Groups
June 5, 2020
The Alzheimer's Association continues to offer the state of South Carolina support for those individuals living with dementia and the caregivers/care-partners.
We are also available 24/7 by calling our Helpline at 800-272-3900.
What we have to offer (virtually):
1. Traditional Caregiver Support
2. Adult Child/Non-partner Caregiver Support
3. Families with Loved Ones in Long-term Care Facilities
4. Grief Support for late stage dementia into end-of-life
5. Remote Connections: fun/activity-based
6. Persons Living with Early Stage Dementia
Jamie A. Guay, Program Director